Thursday, March 12, 2009

NEW EXCLUSIVE: Just Blaze

Just Blaze called into my radio show (The Backstage Pass with Jessie Maguire and V.O.S.) twice to talk about his thoughts on Ed Hardy and then to catch up and speak on some things going on like the Maino video, writing records, Saigon and Amalgam Digital, and the usual Just Blaze knowledge. I swear, this dude is one of the smartest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Something was wrong with the station phone for the first call in so I don't have any of his thoughts on Ed Hardy recorded but he has "retired the anti hardy brigade" after this interview anyway.

4 comments:

Props to J Mag for getting an interview with Mr. "PLEASE NO INTERVIEWS.. Not even on Sundays."

Good interview

This comment has been removed by the author.

I need to get some of that Jessie Maguire swag and bottle it up.

Great interview. Just is one of my favorite producers